Grant Requests

A Marine or FMF Corpsman in need of assistance should first contact his or her County Director of Veterans Affairs or his nearest VA medical center social work office and they can assist with applying. Going through the County Director to apply for assistance will open many more opportunities for assistance and is the preferred method of applying.

Click here for a list of all PA County Directors of Veterans Affairs.

The link to the Marine Corps League Foundation of PA Inc. application and instructions for assistance can be found using the following link:

MCL of PA Application Directions

MCL of PA Application

Please note the application form needs to be filled out, signed and submitted along with documentation, including copies of bills to verify the financial need.